Announcements and Important Events
Winter Sports UPDATE:
Basketball: The Kennett Middle School basketball will start with optional conditioning sessions. More info to follow..See post above for more info.
Skiing: starting info TBA. More information for Alpine and Nordic skiing starting dates and practice schedule will be announced soon. Please check back for details & updates.
Masks will be required at all times, Updated guidelines and sanitization expectations have been created by the Kennett High School Athletic Department. More information and a schedule is being finalized and will be released by the end of the week.
For All Winter Athletes: In order for KMS athletes to participate in basketball or skiing, they must have the online registration forms filled out (required each season), been ImPACT tested within the last 2 years, and a current physical on file. If you were ImPACT tested in the Fall sports season, or as a 7th grader last school year, you do not need to retake the impact test. If your child is untested and needs to take the ImPACT test, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward remote testing info.
Steps for Winter Sport Registration: All items must be completed before students can participate
1. Log in to PowerSchool: https://sau9.powerschool.com/guardian/home.html
Click on the "Forms" tab on the left, then the Winter Sports Registration Link.
2. Sign up and provide contact information on the Winter Sports Registration form, DEADLINE is December 3rd: https://forms.gle/JPaZEgqeZw9DvMyg7
3. Contact KMS Athletic Coordinator Gredel Shaw if your child needs to be ImPACT tested at email@example.com
4. Sign up at www.GoKMS.com for text alerts or to update settings/preferences https://gokms.com/fans
5. Keep checking back for updates at www.GoKMS.com and the Kennett Middle School facebook page .
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we navigate the safety protocols and guidelines during the winter season.
Be well and don't forget to wash your hands!
- Gredel Shaw, KMS Athletic Coordinator