Announcements and Important Events
Good Morning KMS,
This is a friendly reminder that spring sport sign ups will close on Friday 3/25. If you have not signed up yet, please do so ASAP!
The following dates will be the first days of Indoor practices - a team specific practice schedule will be given out per coach:
Softball: Monday 4/4 & Thursday 4/7 2:15-4:30
Track & Field: Tuesday 4/5 & Friday 4/8 2:15-4:30
Baseball: Wednesday 4/6 & Monday 4/11 2:15-4:30
*Student-Athletes should come prepared for indoor and outdoor practices and all types of weather. No cleats are needed for baseball or softball at this time. No sharing of water bottles please! A water bottle and bag for practice gear should be clearly marked for each athlete. There will be access to locker rooms but we may not be giving out lockers at this time... more details will follow from individual coaches after the first days of practice.
Masks are not required for indoor practices but can be worn if an athlete would like. If an athlete cannot make it to a practice - please contact your coaches directly:
Reminder- All steps below must be completed before the first official practices listed above:
1) Complete the Google Sign Up form with contact info.
2) PowerSchool Permission forms (or paper forms for NonKMS students).
3) ImPACT Test must be completed for new or untested 7th & 8th graders (if you played a sport already and took the impact test - no need to redo impact testing). TEST LINK HERE
4) Make sure proof of physical is up to date and on file at KMS
5) Sign up and update alerts at www.GoKMS.com.
Thank you & Think Spring!
Athletic Coordinator, Kennett Middle School